The Geomax Sierra-Forced Air System
The GEOMAX Sierra forced air unit is well known for performance, quality, reliability and quiet operation.
Units are available in 10 sizes and in vertical and horizontal loop configurations. Cabinets are constructed with heavy-gauge metal and coated with durable poly paint for long lasting beauty and protection.
Sierra units sized 1 ton and larger feature Copeland Scroll compressors for the ultimate in performance and reliability. Coated air coils add durability and long life.
A sophisticated microprocessor control sequences all components during operation for optimum performance, and provides easy-to-use troubleshooting features with fault lights and on-board diagnostics. For flexibility, most sizes are available with either PSC or variable speed ECM blower motors.
Download a brochure for the Sierra series.
or call (585) 412-4245 or E-mail an Eagle Mountain representative for system design and pricing information.
Compare the Performance
Sierra Forced Air Series Benefits
1. Blower Motor: A variable speed ECM blower motor with up to 12 air flow selections allows the unit to provide enhanced comfort, quiet operation and energy savings. Single-speed operation PSC motors are also available.
2. Cabinet: The cabinet is made of heavy-gauge sheet metal finished with durable powder coat paint for long-lasting beauty and protection. Fully insulated for quiet operation, it’s available in vertical and horizontal configurations.
3. Coated Air Coil: The coated air coil resists corrosion and increases equipment life. Its large size improves efficiency and dehumidification during cooling.
4. Drain Pan: Electronic overflow protection is included to eliminate the possibility of condensate flooding. Constructed of plastic, the drain pan is also corrosion-proof.
5. Hot Water Assist: During heating and cooling, the Sierra preheats your water and delivers it to your water heater. The longer the unit operates, the greater the amount of hot water generated. In the heating mode the hot water is generated at the efficiency of the unit. In cooling, waste heat is recovered and hot water is free!
6. Compressor: Quiet, efficient and very reliable, Scroll compressors are used in most sizes to increase comfort and energy savings.
7. Controls: Sophisticated microprocessor control sequences components to provide ultimate performance. On-board diagnostics allow for easy service.
8. LED Status Lights: Externally mounted status lights indicate normal operation or display faults and assist the technician in troubleshooting.
Factory Quality: Geomax systems are the result of state-of-the-art research and development. Dozens of quality checks are performed throughout the assembly process, and computer-run testing is done on every unit, ensuring flawless start-up and long-term reliability.
ARI Certified/ETL Listed/ENERGY STAR Rated: Geomax systems are performance certified by the Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Institute, safety listed by ETL and exceed performance standards for the ENERGY STAR rating.