May 3-5, 2011 Canandaigua, NY
Heatspring Learning Institute is offering a three day comprehensive geothermal heating and cooling training course at the Center for Green Technology & Innovation in Canandaigua, NY.
The course includes an open book exam to become an IGSHPA accredited geothermal installer. You’ll dive into the things to watch out for, pros & cons of system types, and best practices – all from Heatspring instructor Dr. Charles Remund.
Who Should Attend?
Attendance will be made up of HVAC contractors, drillers, builders, plumbers, engineers and contracting business owners looking to take advantage of the huge market growth happing in the geothermal industry.
What to Expect?
Three days of expert instruction from trainers who want to help you get into the industry.
- Fundamentals to build a strong foundation in the how and why of properly designed and installed geothermal heat pump systems.
- Progression into advanced topics to teach selecting, sizing and designing the GSHP system adeptly.
- A directory listing of your contact details on both the IGSHPA and HeatSpring websites.
- Access to networking opportunities with professionals in a range of supporting areas of service.
- Books, field guides and system calculators.
- Hands On Pipe Fusion Lesson.
- Coffee, breakfast and lunch on all three seminar days
- A one-year IGSHPA membership
- Discounted room rates at site hotel
Date & Location
May 3-5, 2011
Center for Green Technology & Innovation
4376 Bristol Valley Road
Canandaigua, NY 14424
Eagle Mountain’s Center for Green Technology is dedicated to research and development of green technology. The facility uses a Geothermal HVAC system with radiant heating and intelligent climate control. Read more about the Center for Green Technology.
More Information & Registration
Call Eagle Mountain at (585) 412-4245
with any questions.
About HeatSpring Learning Institute
HeatSpring Learning Institute is an education company focused on providing clean energy training to building professionals. They have trained over 3,000 professionals across the United States on Geothermal Heat Pump and Solar Electric Systems.